A well overdue update to the blog!
Now anyone can leave their two cents about news posts.
- Laser Frenzy has made its way to the AppStore for all to enjoy! This hard as nails puzzle game will have you scratching your head for hours while you stumble through the various solutions. Use laser turrets to fire lasers, bouncing off mirrors,[Read More]
- Laser Frenzy Alright! Just submitted Laser Frenzy to the AppStore! This is not just a direct port of Laser Frenzy, but an enhanced version with an Online Level Database with hundreds of levels! You can connect to the Laser Frenzy Online Level[Read More]
- The future is bright! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqA34ETqsMk This is a work in progress. The touch controls feel better than I thought they would. Just have to make sure to place the buttons in the correct locations for optimal[Read More]
- Just released on the internet for free: a fan made game courtesy of CapCom's allowance has emerged this great day. Watch as we play it the entire game live and blind (never played before). Speed Runs Live - Lets Play/Race Mega Man X Street[Read More]
- An inspiration to us all, Locomalito of http://www.locomalito.com/ has released his latest retro game Maldita Castilla! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSSqXTOgNvI[Read More]
- UPDATE - Join Us on October 20th for an epic 24 hour video game marathon! Hello again!: Edward Coyle and myself, Gary Gasko, as well as some of our close friends, are preparing for the Extra-Life.org Children's Hospital fund-raiser on Oct 20! [Read More]
- Super Bubble Blob 2 is well under way. Current development revolves around the online level system and its implementation. In SBB2 not only can you play hundreds of levels, you will also be able to create your own levels and share them with the[Read More]
- Join Us on October 20th for an epic 24 hour video game marathon! Attention everyone: Edward Coyle and myself, Gary Gasko, are registered as Team Games Page for the Extra-Life.org Children's Hospital fund-raiser on Oct 20! We are asking for[Read More]
- hey Everyone, I'm sure this is the news you wanted to read. Our next major project is going to be Super Bubble Blob 2. Some Notable New Features: Downloadable Level Packs (10 Levels and Boss) via The Internet High Resolution Graphics [Read More]
- hey all, So I've been tweaking and fixing the forums and other code around the site. You can now create topics/categories in the appropriate forum sections and general clean up of the code should make for a smooth experience. There are still a few bugs[Read More]